Cells = power and heat
Power = money
Money = Bigger cells and more money
Lots of money = particle accelerators
Particle accelerators = exotic particles (EP)
EP = more upgrades and new toys for more power, heat and money!
Exotic Particle setup
To generate Exotic Particles you will need to put heat into a Particle Accelerator and immediately take it out. To do this you can use either Heat Exchangers or Heat Inlets. See below for an example:
v1.2.0 - February 7th, 2015
- Signific code changes that shouldn't (but may) affect gameplay
- Added Objectives
- Removed old Particle Accelerator upgrades
- Added individual experimental Particle Accelerator upgrades
v1.1.0 - January 13th, 2016
- Added patch notes
- Styling fixes to "pages"
- Fixed an issue with game loop firing too often
- Platings (and possibly other things) now give 100% of their cost back when sold
- Fixed sell costs for some components
- Reflectors now start with a base % greater than 0
- Multiple Exotic Particles gained when over 100% chance
- Fixed support for larger touch devices to allow for selling, etc
Rebooting the reactor will remove all parts, regular upgrades and money. Only your current experimental upgrades and EP will stay with you.
All of the above applies, however this will undo all your experiment upgrades and refund all your Exotic Particles.