Greasemonkey - Make Note
Install the Greasemonkey script below and make notes on any website. You can choose to have it back your notes up on your Google Drive.
You can test it by clicking the note button at the top left of this page.
- These notes are not encrypted
- Deletions are permanent
- Clearing your localStorage will delete all notes not backed up on Google Drive
- I do not track any usage of this app
- No Google scripts are loaded until you opt-in to using them
- You can view the source code on GitHub
- Install Greasemonkey (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/)
- Copy the script below, click the down arrow next to the monkey and click "New User Script" then click "Use Script From Clipboard"
- Install Tampermonkey (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en)
- Copy the script below, click the weird square icon with two circles then click "Add new script". Select what's there and paste the script. Then click the Save button.
- Install Violent Monkey (https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/violent-monkey/?display=en)
- Copy the script below, click the monkey, click "Manage Scripts", then "New". Select what's there and paste the script.
- Install Tampermonkey (https://tampermonkey.net/index.php?ext=dhdg&browser=safari)
- Once installed, you must restart Safari.
- Copy the script below, click the weird square icon with two circles then click "Add new script". Select what's there and paste the script.
Copy everything in the box: